- Tips from an Expert: Insights from Carol Vecchio, Career Developments Magazine, June 2015 (click on thumbnail)
- Should You Take a Transition Job?, Career Attraction, January 2014
- Working Toward Achieving Life-Career Satisfaction, Career Developments Magazine, Fall 2013 Lead Article
- The 3 Things You May Not Know About Career Counselors, Louisiana Career Development Association Special Edition Newsletter, November 2013, pp 9-11
- Are you REALLY Ready to Quit Your Job?, Career Attraction, November 2013
- Should You Stay or Should You Go? How to Decide If It’s Time to Switch Jobs, Career Attraction, October 2013
- How to Know You’re Nailing an Interview, Career Attraction, September 2013
- 4 Steps to Networking Naturally, Career Attraction, July 2013.
- How to Create a Career Transitions Group for Women. – Carol’s viewpoint in Kerry Hannon’s PBS Next Avenue article
- Vecchio, C. A., Waller, B., & Zeng, H. (2011). Returning to the fire: A universal model of career development and cyclical Weltanschauung.
Radio & Podcasts
- Carol’s interview on “Chat with Women” – KIXI AM 880. Begins 34:15.
- Carol’s interview with Steve Scher of KUOW.
Full Segment. Begins at 35:10.
Download just Carol’s interview.
- Finding Your Dream Job: Realization That It Is Time to Change Careers. Carol Vecchio was the first guest in a series of 12 podcasts called “12 Steps to Career Change.”
Carol’s Own Radio Show “Design a Life You Love” – KKNW 1150AM.
- June 24, 2014 Topic: Navigating the Crazy World of Work, Guest: Mark Danaher, President-Elect of the National Career Development Association
- May 27, 2014 Topic: The Importance of Meaning, Guest: Jamie Peha
- April 22, 2014 Topic: The Importance of a Clear Vision, Guests: Dr. Byron Waller and his doctoral class from Governors State University, University Park, Illinois
- March 25, 2014 Topic: Passion Search, Guest: Leah Krieger
- February 25, 2014 Topic: Paying Attention to Natural Talents and Childhood Clues
- January 28, 2014 Topic: Setbacks and Grief in Transition, Guest: Rhonda Brown
- December 24, 2013 Topic: Letting Go of Previous Identities, Guest: Jan Stensland
- November 26, 2013 Topic: Transitioning into Retirement, Stepping Back, Guest: Rhonda Brown
- October 22, 2013 Topic: Where Are You in the Process? Endings and Letting Go, Guest: Marc Goodman
- September 24, 2013 Topic: Being Clear About Who You Are, Guest: Sue
- August 27, 2013 Topic: Overview of Centerpoint and Our Work, Guest: Leah Krieger
On Monday, January 5th (and then re-run on January 16th) Centerpoint’s Founder, Carol Vecchio appeared as a guest on KING 5’s “New Day Northwest” discussing her book, The Time Between Dreams, why the new year is a perfect time for a job change, and much more!
- Seattle Center’s Next 50 P3: People • Passion • Purpose Conversation is fascinating! Listen to #1 — the Conversation with the Passion Voyagers on August 13, 2012.
- The Passion Guides — spoke on a panel on August 20th about what it takes to support people seeking their purpose and passions. Listen to #2 Conversation.
- And then there were researchers following the program and had some very helpful insights about intrinsic learning. Listen to Conversation #3.
- Carol Vecchio has been on national TV too! Watch the PBS Life (Part 2) Series episode on Purpose Prize winners here.
- Training video, Don’t Panic! A Recipe for Success in Times of Stress
- City Club Event: The Art of Living Well at Any Age, August 18, 2009
- Town Hall Event: What Color is Your Parachute Now? An Inspiring Conversation with Richard N. Bolles, June 25, 2008